mr.smile:)

hi dudezz

Friday, May 20, 2011

catch u soon guyzzzzzzz ,,,v vl rock soonnnnnnn

after 12dayzzz ,an update in facebook  frm me !!!! it's been a very happy time for me,frm d last 15dayzzz, it is prvd dat i can live wit out my mob & internet :) ,, it seems i'm nt addicted to technology,,bt i missed lot of fun wit my frndzz,,i've neglected all my mails,messages & ph calls,i've nt did intentionally , i PROMISED my cute & swt little niece & my mom ,dat ivl spend my 24hrs with them in thsese holidayzzzz,so dats d reasn behind my silence ,catch u soonnnnnnnnn guyzzz


i'm extremely sorry for neglecting u alll ,i vl catch u soonnnn,,,,v vl rock 4 sure ,,,it may take hardly 5more dayzzzz 




good mg,nun,ev & n8 to allll 
 keep smilimg
take care
hav fun


                                    urs


                                            k!sS

No comments:

Post a Comment