mr.smile:)

hi dudezz

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ROLE OF WOMEN IN MY LIFE

 first of all a happy  womens day to all the women in the globe,,,first of all v.happy to see women developing in each & every aspect & competing equally with men,,which is a good sign for a better world,,,
ON THIS  DAY,,,
 i wanna share few wrds abt the  the value of women & girls in my life,,how they showed impact on me,,how much i respect them ....


initially,,,starting with MOM,, the living goddess,,,my swt heart,,  my heartful wishes to my swt mom,,,who  cares for me a lott,,,,every mother must b awarded  with highest love & affection award,,,evn tho wtever the mood i'm in ,,,her love & caring makes me,,,feel comfortable,,,wokes up at  5 O'clock & sleeps at 11O'clk,,,,,she is truly an angel to me,,,,my rqst to all is dont hurt your mother's,,never lie with her,,b frank,,,


SISTER,,,,the most sweetest sibbling,,,she vl do anything 4my happiness,,,,takes decisions,,,guides me to do right things at right time,,,,,very happy to tease her ,,frm the childhood onwards,,,spcl feeling ,,,i love u akkaaa,,, on thiss day ,,my wish is make ur  sis's happy by dng happy thingss


BEST BUDDY,,,,ONE of the greatest gifts of god,,, v.special ,,to me,,,my strength,,my guide,,my teacher,,my preacher,,my fun,my happiness,,my tears,,,,,makes to feel cmfrtble always,,amkes me to think +vely,,,the amount of happiness she gives to me is  infinite,,,,her simple wrds,,raise my confidence,,, she is the one that changd my mindset & made me a human being,,,each & evry secnd spent with her is  very valuable,,,for me,,, when i start describing her,,,it goes on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, simply i'm blessed to hav such a wonderful frnd in my life,,,, on this day,,i wish & pray god to keep her happy always & try to solve her pblms (if any) as quickly as possible,,,,plss,,,permanantly fix smiles on her face,,,,


& to alll my lovely cousin sisters,,,, & all my frndsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ,,all r imp ,,i've been learning the value of realation,love & caring frm these women,,,,,,,,


apart foem thse,,,i respect a fw ppl like,,,
kiran bedi,,,who is an inspiration to all the woman ,,,stands for courage,,,
mother teresea,,,symbol of love,,,
madam curie,,,symbol of intelligence,,,
marie com & saina nehwal ,,,symbol of  sport
kalpana chawla.....symbol of dare .....
  


in my life,,,, so far ,,,the following  incidents makes me to feell sad ,,,,
1. when i was old granny's on the road begging for food,,,,???? just think how  horrible it is,,,so my reqst to all son's incldng me,,dnt let ur parents to b like that,,,dnt even dream that kind of situations,,,,


2.attacks,,,,,,,,,,evn tho r8 or wrng ,,physical attacks should b avoided,,,,evn tho  they r wrng,,,


3.insulting & treating blind & mentally  disabled women in a cheaper way,,,,

so on this day of women,,i wish for a change in these kind of activities ,,,,,hope all will b alr88 soooonnn,,          




                                                                                                                     thanking you,,,
                                                                                                                   k!sS v!nodddddd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment